3 Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet
Our simple 3 Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet is the perfect treat to help cool off on a hot summer afternoon! All you need is fresh watermelon, a couple scoops of Boku Super Berries for the added nutritional benefits of 10 super fruits, and Boku Super Cacao Nibs for the playful watermelon "seeds".
Prep Time: 15 min.
Yields: 10 Servings
- half of 1 large seedless watermelon
- 3 scoops Boku Super Berries
- 3/4 cup Boku Super Cacao Nibs
1) Cut open watermelon down the center. Set one half aside to enjoy later. Scoop out the contents of the other half into a blender. Add 3 scoops of Boku Super Berries. Blend until watermelon is smooth.
2) Pour watermelon mixture into a bread loaf pan and place in the freezer for an hour, or until starting to set up but not fully frozen.
3) Gently sprinkle Boku Super Cacao Nibs on top of sorbet and spread through with a knife.
4) Return to freezer for a couple more hours or until sorbet is frozen. Enjoy!