Chocolate Frosted Protein Donuts
Greek Yogurt Frosting Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Boku Super Protein Chocolate Flavor
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup Boku Coco Love or cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- coconut oil spray
- donut tins
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup organic Greek yogurt
- pinch of Stevia or 4-5 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients and stir to combine. Add the wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Spray donut tins with coconut oil and scoop batter into each one. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Enjoy plain or top with chopped nuts, coconut chips, or Greek yogurt frosting.
- Blend all ingredients together until completely smooth. Refrigerate leftover frosting for up to 4 days.