Lemon Meringue Pie Overnight Oats
Craving something decadent for breakfast but still healthy? Our Lemon Meringue Pie Overnight Oats will do the trick! Filled with creamy lemon flavor and Boku Super Protein for long-lasting energy all day.
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 scoop Boku Super Protein (Vanilla or Original)
- 1 1/2 cups milk (dairy of an unsweetened alternative)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (divided)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (divided)
- 1 tbsp honey (divided)
1) Combine oatmeal, Boku Super Protein, milk, ½ cup Greek yogurt, chia seeds, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, 1 tsp vanilla extract, and 1 tbsp of honey into a bowl and stir. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) For the meringue, mix remaining ½ cup plain Greek yogurt, 1 tsp vanilla, and 1 tsp honey in a small bowl. Serve on top of your oats in the morning and enjoy your lemon pie breakfast!