Matcha Latte Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
Prepare our Matcha Latte Chia Seed Pudding Recipe at night and wake up to a creamy delicious jump start to your day!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp Boku Super Matcha
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp organic maple syrup
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with additional chia seeds, a dollop of yogurt, or fresh fruit! Makes two servings.