Raw Protein Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops Boku Super Protein
- 1/3 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp agave or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine the flours together in a big mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir together until evenly combined into a dough.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. This step to firm up the cookie dough helps to score the tops of the cookies.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of cookie dough and roll into balls.
Place cookies onto a parchment paper lined tray and score the tops of each cookie by using a fork to press down.
- Sprinkle with sea salt or coconut sugar over the tops of the cookies. Enjoy!
- Store cookies in the refrigerator.