Super Seasoned Pumpkin Seeds
Introducing your new favorite fall snack. Our Super Seasoned Pumpkin Seeds are not only addicting but are packed with essential nutrients thanks to our Boku Superfood! Kids and adults will keep coming back for another handful.
- 2 cups raw pumpkin seeds (if from a pumpkin, all pumpkin membrane removed and rinsed)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Boku Superfood
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp teaspoon parsley
- 1 tsp teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tsp teaspoon dill
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
1) Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a medium-size bowl add the olive oil and powdered ingredients. Stir to combine. Add in the pumpkin seeds and toss so all the seeds are evenly coated.
3) Spread the seeds out in an even layer on the baking sheet and roast for 1 hour, stirring the seeds halfway thru. Allow to cool for a few minutes before eating. Enjoy!