About the C-MILL Blade Coffee Grinder
Every coffee lover champions their preferred method of brewing, but they all agree on one thing: the best tasting coffee comes from freshly ground beans. For a robust, aromatic cup of joe that’s bursting with flavor, make the C-MILL blade coffee grinder part of your at-home coffee routine.
With its neat, compact design and elegant shape, this electric coffee grinder looks smart on your kitchen counter, and is simple and user-friendly to operate. The blade grinder features a stainless steel cutting blade that spins at a precise RPM, taking your coffee beans from coarse to fine at the touch of a button.
There’s a transparent lid so you can see when your beans have reached your desired grind size, and a simple pulse control button on top. Once you’ve achieved the perfect grind, simply pop the lid and pour into your coffee maker. Available in two colors, the C-MILL blade coffee grinder is perfect for budding baristas.
- Neat, compact blade grinder that holds 45g coffee beans
- Uses a durable, stainless steel blade that spins at a precise RPM
- Simple push button control for pulse or continuous grind
- Transparent lid makes it easy to achieve the desired coarseness of your beans
- Silicone pad in lid attachment prevents coffee grinds from accumulating in the join
- Convenient cord storage in the base
- Made of stainless steel, plastic, rubber and silicone
- Available in a choice of colors
Use & CareAlways disconnect the blade coffee grinder and clean after each use. Never immerse the electric coffee grinder in water; simply clean the metal container with a soft brush and wipe clean with a damp cloth.
How It Works
The C-MILL blade coffee grinder delivers outstanding results from a simple process.
- Place up to 45g coffee beans into the grinder and secure the lid.
- Press the power button until your grounds have reached the desired consistency – you can use a pulse action or a continuous grind up to 60 seconds.
- Pour the grounds into your preferred coffee maker and brew a delicious cup of joe.