This refreshing travel-friendly formula uses colloidal micro silver, probiotics, and natural oils for extra protection + freshens and moisturizes worn out whiffers.
- Uses colloidal silver for an extra line of defense
- Liberating nasal hydration
- BōKU Nose is made with top quality naturally-sourced ayurvedic herbs and oils.
- Similar benefits to steam inhalation
- Helps with dry and/or irritated nasal canals
- Excellent for cold/flu season to support immune defense
- Refreshing and clearing. We’ve infused Boku Nose with a powerful probiotic which may help to flush out sinus infections, or prevent them in the first place.
- Inspired by ancient Ayurvedic techniques
How to Use:
- Place a drop of Boku nose oil on the little finger and carefully insert it into the nostril.
- Gently massage the inner walls of the nasal passage.
- Pinch and release your nostrils rapidly while breathing in sharply.
- Best used in the morning or evening before bed (but use it whenever you’d like!)
Sesame oil, eucalyptus oil, spearmint oil, silica, boswellia serrata, vitamin E, colloidal micro silver, and streptococcus salivarius probiotic.
Want more info? Check out our blog on Boku Nose and Ayurvedic Wellness Techniques.
Pow(d)er To The People
Boku powders are created with the most pristine superfoods on earth to ignite transformation & maintain results.
We believe in knowing your farmers, connecting with your food, and honoring plants as medicine. Learn more about each organic, sustainably farmed ingredient here.
Plan(e)t Based Food
Do it for you. Do it for the community. Do it for the planet.
It's estimated that about 60% of the world's waste is from discarded food.
By choosing Boku, you are consuming the "future of food" & directly reducing the amount of food waste on this planet.
I live near Phoenix and our air is almost always too dry for optimal comfort. When I went to see an ENT doctor last year he recommended nasal cleaning, saline spray, and a humidifier. I went one step further and added a couple high quality HEPA air cleaners to my home. These ended up detecting humidified air as "dirty" so I had to discontinue using the humidifier. Saline spray wasn't my favorite either and the results from using this Nose oil make it a welcome alternative. Nasal passages don't dry out as quickly either. I'd recommend anyone who's thinking about this to at least give it a try.
If you have nasal problems or live in a dusty environment, you need these nose drops. I had to laugh when I read how to use them -- you actually have to wipe the inside of your nose with your pinky! But they WORK. They help. I have problems falling asleep, and these drops helped me drift off. I"m glad I bought two bottles with my first order. Boku products are the Real Deal!
LOVE ALL YOUR PRODUCTS!!
We use the nose oil to help with dry/irritated nostrils from my 2 yr old grdaughter to her 26 yr old mom (my daughter) to me 60. We love it. It soothes our noses. We don’t do all the nasal irrigation/cleaning, we simply apply inside each nostril after a bath/shower and it keeps our noses feeling healthy. 😁
I used another brand’s oil that was 100% natural, but I couldn’t get past the natural smells. With it being in my nostrils, I ended up not using it after giving it a week’s worth of usage. I ordered BoKU’s nose and was extremely comfortable using it. This is my second bottle. It takes only one drop in freshly cleansed nostrils (after sinus cleansing routine) and I’m good to go for the morning. After bathing at night, I’ll repeat the sinus cleansing and the Nose. I breathe better and my nasal passages are well lubricated, especially in forced air environments at the office and home.