BōKU Protein is a delicious vegan protein powder for your body’s protein needs.
- 19 grams of protein per serving
- Amino acids you need to stay strong and active
- Built from the natural plant-based protein sources of pea protein, red dulse, sacha inchi, and cranberry seed
- Easily digested and utilized, and most importantly EFFECTIVE
- Made with real vanilla bean and organically sweetened with palm blossom nectar.
- HEALTHY AND ACTIVE ORGANIC PROTEIN - Make a great vanilla protein shake. BōKU Organic Super Protein Vanilla delivers 19 grams of protein per serving. It has all essential amino acids to fuel your body, keeping you strong and active. Each 21.2 oz package contains 20 servings.
- BOOST YOUR METABOLISM - Our 4-source vanilla protein powder contains sacha inchi, cranberry protein, pea protein, and red dulse (a great source of vitamin B12) – for metabolism boost and stimulation of the fat-burning process. Sacha inchi is an Amazonian raw seed that’s high in fiber and essential fatty acids. Rich in lysine, pea protein has amino acids that help maintain a positive nitrogen balance within the body after periods of intense muscle exertion.
- KOSHER AND VEGAN - Get the most out of Mother Nature's best. This low-carb-friendly protein powder is naturally sweetened with low-glycemic coconut sugar and fine vanilla bean, a superfood that supports your mood and immune system. Our certified USDA organic vegan protein powder is made with the highest quality ingredients, third-party tested for purity. It's also kosher.
- DELICIOUS AND EASY TO MIX - No chalky taste or funky residues here. Our protein powders taste fantastic and have a complete amino acid profile. The 4-blend vegan protein blend is incredibly easy to digest and absorb. No bloating! Add one scoop to 8 oz of plain water or your favorite non-dairy beverages.
- PLANT-BASED BALANCED NUTRITION - BōKU International, Inc. is a family-owned, globally celebrated health and well-being company that focuses on vibrant, sustainable wellness for our body, our community, and our planet. We value plant-based balanced nutrition, traveling around the globe to source the most sublime ingredients for our vegetable powder and every product we create.
Vanilla Protein Breakdown:
A delicious, vanilla-tasting vegan protein powder fueled by superfoods that’s easy to mix and easy to digest.
No Belly-Bloating Or Chalky Artificial Taste!
Naturally sweetened with low-glycemic coconut sugar and fine vanilla bean powder, a superfood that may support your mood, nervous system and immune system.
The blend of the following 4 plant-based superfood proteins each offers a complete profile of amino acids that supports your muscles and overall health:
- Sachi Inchi Protein: An Amazonian raw seed that’s high in fiber and essential fatty acids; ranks 98 out of 100 on the Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) scale.
- Cranberry Protein: Incredibly nutrient-dense, containing nearly 50% more antioxidants than whole cranberries.
- Pea protein: A vegan- and vegetarian bodybuilder’s favorite for muscle-building. Rich in lysine, an amino acid that helps maintain a positive nitrogen balance within the body after periods of intense muscle exertion.
- Red dulse protein: A trace-mineral-rich seaweed and rare vegan-friendly natural source of vitamin B12.
- If you want the ultimate non-dairy, plant-based, muscle-building vanilla protein powder, congrats! You found it!
Sachi Inchi Protein
Sacha Inchi protein comes from the seeds of the star-shaped Sacha Inchi plant. This native plant of the Peruvian mountains in the Amazon provides a complete amino acid profile, dietary fiber, essential fatty acids plus vitamins and minerals. Although the natives of Peru have taken advantage of Sacha Inchi health benefits for centuries, this is one of the NEWEST and nutritious protein options in the Western market. This vegan protein powder is obtained through a special process of putting gently dried Sacha Inchi seeds through a soft filtration process. By doing so, the pristine protein derived from this seed is able to maintain its levels of raw nutrition. Sacha Inchi is considered a complete protein as well as known for being highly digestible. In fact, it ranked at a remarkable 98 out of 100 on the Protein Efficiency Ratio (PER) scale which measures the efficacy and digestibility of protein in the body. Source: Peru
Cranberry protein powder is not from the cranberry fruit itself; rather, it's an extract derived from the seed of the tart berry. It contains a full spectrum of amino acids and is extracted through cold-pressing technology. It is incredibly nutrient-dense, pure, and contains nearly double the number of powerful antioxidants than cranberries in their organic state.
Yum yum yum - this may very well be nature's perfect sweetener. Coconut sugar hails from the majestic coconut tree and packs a lot of the same nutrients as coconut water, such as potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron. It is also a natural source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and C, keeping our bodies running like well-oiled machines.
If you had to guess what pea protein was, you'd be right! It is a source of protein from the protein-packed pea. Dr. Axe calls it "The Non-Dairy Muscle Builder," and indeed, it is a fantastic protein alternative for vegans and those who are lactose-intolerant. It also packs a nice punch of amino acids and iron, and supports the health of your big, beautiful heart.
Red dulse, the "bacon of the sea," is a seaweed found in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. The first recorded use of dulse dates all the way back to 961 A.D. in Iceland! And yes, it does have a smoky, baconesque flavor profile. But even better than the taste of bacon is the delightfully dense nutrients that red dulse absorbs from the sea. It has many of the minerals that we humans should be consuming daily, such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium - all of these are strengthening to bone density. It also has vitamins A, B, and C - including B-12, which is difficult to find in vegan foods. The same goes for the Omega-3s that dulse packs with a punch!
Fine Vanilla Bean
There is extensive documentation proving that vanilla bean is scrumptious! There have been multiple studies showing that even the smell of vanilla bean boosts feelings of joy, relaxation, and general emotional well-being. It makes cookies what they are. It, therefore, boggles the mind to think that fine vanilla bean is also a superfood! Boasting calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, vitamin B6 and many others, vanilla ain't so plain after all!
I'm very careful with supplements I ingest and find all the Boku proteins to be of the highest quality.
Thank you so much for your wonderful products! I am currently undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer. This product has helped so much! My energy improves after my morning smoothie with this protein powder and the number of days I experience the side effects has decreased since starting to use your products! So grateful!!
Great tasting shakes, ensuring I get all the protein needed to stay healthy.
This is by far the best tasting vanilla protein powder I have tasted! It goes well with many types of fruits when I add it to my smoothies. It also tastes good mixed with almond or cashew milk - I sometimes just put those together in my shaker and make a quick protein pick-me-up snack.
Love this. Have been using it for years and it is great for getting more protein since I'm a vegetarian.