Vegan No-Churn Chocolate Ice Cream
Cool off this summer with our easy Vegan No-Churn Chocolate Ice Cream. Perfect as an afternoon treat for the kids or a guilt-free midnight snack!
-2 cans full fat coconut milk
-1/4 cup organic maple syrup
-1/4 cup Boku Coco Love or raw cane sugar
-2 scoops Boku Chocolate Protein Powder
-1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
-1/3 cup cocoa powder
-1/4 tsp fine sea salt
-1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pour ingredients into a blender. Blend for 10 seconds and no longer.
- Pour into two silicone ice cube molds.
- Freeze until firm, at least 3-4 hours.
- Pop out into the bowl of a food processor or blender and combine until smooth. Add a little more almond milk if needed to blend.
- Transfer to a rectangular container or 9×5-inch loaf pan. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until frozen. Enjoy!