Super Sweet Potato Toast - 4 Ways
Have you tried sweet potato toast yet? This vitamin-rich, gluten-free, spin on traditional fancy toast is surprisingly decadent and delicious! We have prepared ours four exciting ways using Boku Superfood and Boku Super Protein! Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 2 servings
- 1 large sweet potato, washed and dried
- tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- various toppings (see below)
1) Preheat oven to 350℉.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3) Trim the ends off the sweet potato and slice into 1/4-inch thick slabs using a large knife or mandoline.
4) Rub sweet potato with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
5) Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender, flipping once.
6) Remove from oven and allow potatoes to slightly cool before adding toppings.
1) Mash together half an avocado with 1/2 tbsp of Boku Superfood. Spread on sweet potato toast. Top with sliced radishes, lemon juice, fresh cracked black pepper and sea salt.
2) Combine 2 tbsp of your favorite nut butter with 1/2 tbsp of Boku Super Protein. Spread on sweet potato toast. Top with sliced banana, blueberries, honey, and cinnamon.
3) Mash together half an avocado with 1/2 tbsp of Boku Superfood. Spread on sweet potato toast. Top with fresh lox, chopped red onion, lemon juice, and cilantro.
4) Combine 2 tbsp of organic peanut butter with 1/2 tbsp of Boku Super Protein. Spread on sweet potato toast. Top with Boku Coconut Chips, Sriracha, lime juice, and cilantro. This is our favorite!